We Solve Problems, We Improve Reliability, We Reduce Downtime
FluoroGrip ® fluoropolymer linings and films are superior to traditional high performance coatings, coupled with their ease of installation and easier to use than traditional linings. FluoroGrip ® delivers thetechnical edge to solve problems, resulting in lower costs and reduced downtime.
- Fluoropolymer films and sheets of ECTFE (Halar ®), PVDF (Kynar ®), HD-FEP (Teflon ®) , PTFE, MFA and PFA (Hyflon ®). The material is surface modified in our proprietary plasma treatment to allow the use of adhesive and coatings as components of the engineered systems.
- Fluoroelastomer edge sealants and caulks to “tie-in” and seal the films and sheets.
- Epoxy-novalac, vinyl ester, elastomeric urethane toppings for use over our film based membranes in traffic areas.
Superior performance and reliability
- Temperature resistance to 450°F
- Withstands thermal shock and cycling
- Superior chemical resistance
- High reliability in the widest range of environments
- Quality-controlled manufacturing assures uniform thickness
- Solid sheet design assures consistent coverage, even on edges and corners
- Remains effective over expanding and contracting substrates such as concrete, due to superior elongation properties
- Systems engineered for ease of inspection and repair
This Graph shows chemical/corrosion resistance of different coating and lining materials at increasing temperature.
The peel and stick advantage:
- Easier to install
- Applied in a single application process
- No multi-coats or reinforced materials required
- Minimal surface preparation
- Easier and faster clean-up; no spilled coatings or solvents
- Can be applied in environments not suitable for traditional coatings
- No VOCs or hazardous solvents
- Safer to apply, reducing potential workplace hazards
- No need for solvent-related protective clothing and equipment
- Environmentally safer for handling and shipping
- Eliminates disposal of hazardous waste
- No special storage requirements
- Reduce labor and installation costs
- Reduce downtime costs
- No costly waste disposal
- No expensive application equipment required
- Eliminate overspray waste and damage
- Prevents failures associated with multi-layered systems
- Lower cost per year of service
*Teflon ® is a registered Trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours Company and is used under license to Integument Technologies, Inc.